Quality throughout the supply chain.
Partner-like cooperation based on mutual trust and respect – this is how we see the cooperation with our suppliers. This is the basis that enables us to implement these principles:
- Our ideas can be transformed into real innovations
- We are in a position to take advantage of market opportunities anywhere and at any time
- Our growth is guaranteed long-term.
Our suppliers make a significant contribution to the success of our company, and the continuous development of our partners is of correspondingly high importance:
- We involve our suppliers in the product development process from the very beginning and thus benefit directly from their extensive experience in the respective industries and market environments.
- We always opt for the best blend of peak quality and optimum cost, which is why we particularly appreciate partners that are globally orientated and can respond flexibly.
- Wherever it makes sense and is possible, we merge our purchasing actions for multiple projects together.
Does this appeal to you and would you be interested in working with us?
For more information on our industry-specific purchasing programmes for production materials, please refer to the corresponding PDF file, which you can download on this page.
Of course we will also be happy to answer your questions personally. To make initial contact, simply send an email to our purchasing department (firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: purchase request)
We look forward to meeting you.
The overall characteristics of a supplier include quality, price, logistics, R&D and management. We expect our suppliers to deliver on these points:
- Compliance with applicable environmental regulations and commitment to environmental protection, preferably the implementation of an environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015
- High competitiveness at world market level
- Willingness to reduce costs, and to raise transparency and productivity levels
- Contribution of their own development services (e.g. production of prototypes)
- Innovative ability
- Zero-defects principle
- Acceptance of the NIDEC GPM Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Acceptance of the quality assurance agreement
In our download area you will find all necessary contractual and formal documents.
Production equipment at a glance.
The following page represents an exemplary overview of our purchasing programme for production materials and equipment. More detailed information on the current requirements programme is provided with the individual materials. For the first contact with us, you are welcome to use our supplier audit / supplier profile as well as our purchasing department.
NGPM Purchasing is the global purchasing organisation of NGPM with corporate responsibility for the strategic, operational and project purchasing of direct materials & indirect materials on behalf of all regions and the local company.
NGPM Purchasing has the obligation to keep competitiveness in mind and to contribute to the growth and profitability objectives of NGPM. Our declared ambition, our commitment and our mission statement are as follows:
To improve the driving experience through first-class purchasing and to be the first choice for suppliers.
To transform cost into value for customers and NGPM, anywhere, any time.
Mission statement on strategy:
In purchasing, we achieve this through a global ethical network with All-in-One Collaborative, which continuously ensures customer benefit and the achievement of the most favourable life cycle costs:
- Qualified and motivated employees
- Efficient processes & systems
- Effective merchandise management
Using the strengths in the supplier base